Sunday, March 3, 2019

March 4-10

This week I have been SO busy!! I'm trying to get ready for the Simple Treasures Boutique that starts this coming Wednesday. I have lots of prints, but felt like I needed to play with the rest of the hymnbooks. Here are some of the samplings to add to what I posted last week.





This last one- these eggs- I did something like this for Valentine's day. They are just little watercolor pictures. You get the paintbrush wet and can then paint the pics! So fun.

If you're around Farming between Wed-Sat, you should stop by the Legacy Events Center and check out the Simple Treasures Boutique. It's $1 to get in and there are some pretty amazing vendors there!


Anyway, here are the bookmarks for this week.
Remember to right click, save as!


No comments:

Post a Comment