Sunday, February 24, 2019

Feb 25-Mar 3 Bookmarks

I'm beginning to love these blog posts so I can let you know what I've been up to!

This week, it's hit me how close Simple Treasures Boutique is and how INCREDIBLY unprepared I am. But the Lord has performed several little miracles on my behalf that have helped in this aspect. One thing I was worried about was inventory. I had half of what I needed and didn't have the budget to replenish  the rest. Then, one day, while I was writing in my business notebook, I received a FLOOD of inspiration! So many ideas came flowing faster than I could write. Now, I know I can't do all of these ideas, but it was so great to have so much to choose from.

I've decided to have a whole bunch of EGG STUFFERS! Last night, I hired a friend to come over and help me with these tags and envelopes.






I've also started making Page Wreaths. This is the first one I did- and it has already sold!!! I'm so stoked. I'm going to try a couple of different styles this week on top of this one.


I still have FAR more ideas than time, but I'd like to know- what non-candy things do you put in YOUR eggs and what Spiritual Gifts do you give for Easter?

I do know what you actually came here, for, so here ya go! A reminder to right click, save as.


No comments:

Post a Comment